Sunday, January 30, 2011

48 Hours of Fun

Well folks, this weekend was my entire on call weekend. I was in the building from 5pm Friday night to 5 pm Sunday night. I had a great time.

Friday:

Not much happened on Friday, I sat at the desk for a large portion of this time helping check out ping pong, pool, and the key to the TV room. After my late nigh rounds I hit the hay.

Saturday:

What a fun day. Nothing really happened. More sitting around waiting for nothing. Helped a bunch of students loft beds during room changes. Had a student inform me of her and her friends adventures on roofs of buildings... which is a level 5 infraction at my program and can make you go pack your bags asap.

Sunday was better than Saturday!

On Sunday I walked to 7-11 to get coffee and made orange rolls in the kitchen! Then lots of studying for school.


Quite a boring weekend overall. Hopefully this week will be more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment