Saturday, May 21, 2011

First Page of the Last Chapter

So Swifty Morgan is now a senior in college.
3 years down, 1 to go!

This new blogger format is driving me nuts, for some reason it doesn't like the enter button. oh well.

This summer I will be working at Camp Tom Hale. A Boy Scout camp. <--- That IS the real name. Now you know where Swifty Morgan will be. I will be working in scoutcraft somewhere and teaching merit badges. Access to a computer will be limited so blog posts will be saved and posted mostly on the weekends.

I depart for camp on the 29th and will spend 9 weeks in the wilderness. The wilderness is a great time to write, I really like it out there. The middle of the Ouachita national forest is a great place to relax and write.

My RA job is done for the spring and I can't wait to get back to it in the fall, I already miss COLLEGE TOWN and my RA coworkers.

-Swifty

No comments:

Post a Comment