Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Long time no see?

Ok, I need to apologize, it has been crazy long since I have posted on here. Almost one month.
That is almost 1/12th of the year.
Too long.

Many exciting stories to share, but school has really been kicked up a notch lately. More tests and quizzes.

So as some of you may know I got the privilege to go visit New York City recently.
It was an awesome experience to say the least.

The superhero sidekick girlfriend that has been mentioned in posts before was going to play in Carnegie hall, and well the girlfriend's Grandmother, (Superhero Grandma) took me along to see the sidekick girlfriend play in NYC!

Thank you!

Want to hear a cool story from NYC? Yeah I guess so.

I stopped a runaway subway full of children from exploding into the statue of liberty thus protecting the future of America by saving the children and a national landmark that stands for democracy, freedom, and being buddies with french folks.

Just kidding. My trip was much more exciting than that made up story.

NYC is like a whole different land. It is like a gigantic concrete canyon that you never leave.
And what they say about NYC never sleeping is totally true. I was on the 14th floor of the hotel I stayed in and could hear traffic all night long. After the first night you grow used to it, and it is sorta soothing.

One of the cool parts of NYC was the food.
Dollar hot dog man! He sells hot dogs... for a dollar. That is like Quick Trip price down here. Way to go hot dog salesman. Even in rising economic times George Washington can still be traded for a hot dog.

Ray's pizza was great too. I thought it was very interesting how the sausage was sliced like pepperoni is normally. Made for some great pizza. And I went to an Alfredo's pizza next door to the hotel. The 'white pie' was really good. For those of you like me who had never heard of a white pie before it is basically just a cheese pizza with no sauce. I have no clue what kind of cheese but we will just refer to it as good cheese. I think that the white pie would have been FANTASTIC as cold breakfast pizza.

Looking for a good date idea?

Want to really impress a girl in NYC? Take her to times square late at night in the rain. Makes for quite the romantic stroll. If you are feeling super adventurous stop by the hard rock cafe and get the potato skins, but you have to try the sour cream. Guys: if you have never had sour cream before it will impress your girl a lot to try new foods. Trust me. And sour cream on potato skins tastes great. Overall being in times square at midnight in the light rain was super awesome.

One more thing before I have to get back to homework:
Are you bored on the plane? Like to draw?

Tomorrow on this very blog here I will feature some airplane art from some very talented artists!

-Swifty

No comments:

Post a Comment